Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Too many tickets for this month *sweat*

I had won myself a lot of prizes and tickets.
I even "won" a summons. LOL xD
This month was really full of excitements and surprises for me.
I knew how to float in the water and swim;
I was "cut throat" by "highway pirates";
I had my second car accident in my life;
I got the invitation to attend the "
Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair" and won myself RM50;
I won MYR200 from ONEFM "Easy Cash" contest;
I got to know who "spanner-ed" my girlfriend;
I won two movie tickets for the "Clash of the Titans";
I got a phone call from a ex-coursemate, whom I did not contact for almost 3 years.
I attended the Jewish dinner at my friend's church;
I got the invitation to attend the "Project Alpha Season 2 Bloggers' Launch";
I got my first traffic ticket in my life;

During office hour, I had already felt that something was wrong. I kept thinking that I would get a summons for parking my car by the roadside inside the LRT compound. Then, I got what I had been thinking of - a police summons =.="
This would be either I had sixth sense or it was the "power" of the mind.

KEEP THINKING AND GET WHAT YOU ARE WISHING FOR ;)


**Keep thinking negatively, you might end up nowhere...
**Keep thinking positively, you might get something that you expect less...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory