Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Costly Medication. zzzZZZ...

The Claim Department of my company rejected my last month claims by giving reason that the medical fees were too high.
They asked me to provide a letter from the doctor to them.
It is so troublesome!
"Go to H*LL!!!"
There were already no increment and bonus for last year.
I did not even claim any medical benefits from the company for the past one year.
Now, I just wanted to use my benefits that I deserved.
Why must they check the claims so strictly?!
Really STINGY!!! Kiamsiap!!!

When can I stop consuming the medicine? :s
Whenever the medicine takes effect after I consumed, I will fall asleep.
I will not even realize that I have already slept.
It is different from fainted.
Normally when you are about to faint, there are signs such as cold sweat and lost control of limbs. Then, only you will suffer blackout.
I do not even know I am sleeping until the next morning when I wake up.
There was one time that I fell asleep while I was sitting on a chair in front of my computer. I was surfing the Internet then =.="
Last night I fell asleep also while I was surfing the Internet using my laptop on my bed. I was sleeping with my laptop xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory