Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday. . .

Lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, Pavillion.


Last night. . .
My ex-girlfriend asked me to go out to have a drink with her and a few of our friends to treat as my birthday celebration. She told us to meet at Station One Cafe, Kota Damansara at 10.00 pm. I thought I was late because I reached there 10.05 pm but I did not see anyone there. I took a seat there. Then, I messaged one of my friends to ensure I was at the right place. After a while, he reached. We were talking to each other for quite some time. Another friend turned up. However, my ex-girlfriend and her housemate were still not yet turned up. They only came at around 11.00 pm. I thought they wanted to give me a surprise and went to buy a cake just like celebrating a friend's birthday at Station One Cafe, Sunway area last year. They said they came from their friend's house. They were gambling and that was the reason they came late. I was so disappointed. Then, I thought it was okay since it was not really my birthday today. After all of us ordered drinks, we started to have some conversation. I felt more unhappy as she did not even seem to be interested in the conversation. She was busy replying messages, answering phones, chatting in messenger and sending email. In my mind, I thought that "If you think that it is not my birthday and do not really want to celebrate it, I am fine". It was painful to see someone who used to love you before, treated you like a stranger. Around midnight, we went home. I sent her housemate and her back because we were staying in the same housing area. I just back with more disappointment and sadness. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory