Sunday, March 21, 2010

A gift from my ex-girlfriend

I wish I could smile like that again :(

4th January 2010 - She rejected my invitation for dinner. Officially broke up through SMS... as she did not even give me a chance to talk to her face to face. In the SMS, she said, "You are a nice guy and glad to know you and have you to be my friend. Hope our relationship will continue like this..."
I think, "If I am really a nice guy like you said, why did you want to leave me?"
In fact, her SMS until then still did not state clearly on what did she want. If she said that she was glad to have me as her friend then it meant that she had never loved me before. If she meant that she wanted to break up, then at least she should give me a reason :s

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory