Sunday, March 7, 2010

2 Days 1 Night Bukit Merah Trip

Yesterday I went to Bukit Merah with my company colleagues. I drove my little Kelisa and another colleague drove his MYVI. There were seven of us. We departed from my house at 9.45 am. However, we had to turn back to my house just before we reached the toll because one of my passengers forgot to bring his wallet. He left it in his car. We all laughed loudly and continuously. Then, around 10.15 am, we were on the track again. We drove for 3 hours to reach the Suria Serviced Apartment. It charged us at a reasonable price, which was RM120 per room. We took three rooms. There were cupboard, air-conditioner, water heater, television, sofa, refrigerator and water boiler. There were swimming pool, cafeteria, game room, sauna room and a large screen with Astro at the lobby area. We had a nice and fun time together. We were playing the slides and a "water bubble" at the water park. I benefited the most out of this trip was that I learned on how to float in the water. I could swim a few meters after my very first attempt to float. I was a little proud of myself. However, I could not swim well yet. Sometimes, I just floated and swam at the same spot without moving. Although I was not as good as my friends, I would like to thank my friends for teaching me the techniques and guiding me in gaining the correct ways to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory