Sunday, March 21, 2010

Put an end to it. . .

I went to the Hot Balloon Event at Putrajaya again this morning after being invited by my ex-girlfriend and a friend. At first, my friend said that there would be six people going but after I counted the number of people that might be going even after I included her also did not have six people. Previously, she said that I could go by my friend's car. I thought she might be going in this friend's car as well. Last night, she messaged me in MSN to tell me that she did not know on how to go to Putrajaya but I did not reply her. I felt weird. I had already suspicious that she might be going by herself or someone might be bringing her new boyfriend along. "Okay, fine! Why not go and take a look who her new boyfriend is! She wanted to show off then let it be!"

This morning when my friend came to fetch me, I only saw three people in the car, which included my friend, my friend's friend and her house mate. I did not ask them about my ex-girlfriend. Her house mate changed to sit in another friend's car because he would be driving alone if her house mate did not join him. Then, I guessed my conclusion should be correct that she might be going by herself or in another person's car. We reached there at around 8 am. We took some photos of the hot balloons. My ex-girlfriend called my friend to ask him on how to go to Putrajaya. My friend told her that the direction to Putrajaya was quite easy and she just had to follow the signboards. My friend told me that my ex-girlfriend just departed from her house and also told me that she was coming with her senior.

Then, my friend went to the ticket selling counter to ask about the tickets for the balloon ride but he was told that the tickets for the morning session were sold out. We just walked around and continued to take photos. My ex-girlfriend called her house mate and said that she had arrived but she was at the other side near a bridge. I guessed she was coming with someone who was good in taking photo and they were taking photos at the bridge. I just waited there to see who was she bringing along. After some time, she appeared. Then, I finally saw what I did not want to see and accept all this while. Her new boyfriend was the new teammate of her. They were holding hands. I could feel that "my heart was bleeding because it was stabbed again by something sharper than a blade" (not die yet, stab! stab! stab! xD). I guessed they started the relationship during her Jakarta trip.

Finally, she gave an answer to my question. This would answer all my questions. Thanks for "freeing" me... This could give an answer to why she wanted to become normal friend back. This could also give an answer to why she did not want to accompany me during Christmas and New Year eves even though we had not officially fallen apart. She chose to accompany this "friend" of her instead. She did not say that she had a new boyfriend but I could "feel" it. Maybe she could become what she wished to be...a "siu lai lai" (a wife of a rich person, who does not need to work). She said so when we were having group chat through Gmail. Recently, she told me that she went for yoga class every Friday and would be a good girl by not going to clubbing anymore. She is willing to change herself for her current boyfriend. I think he is the one for her. I hope he will treat her right. I sincerely hope that she really can find her happiness.


autoplay

2 comments:

  1. hi ya. just drop by n saw your latest post.
    erm. i didnt knw wat happen between u n ur ex but i can c your previous blog topic which is kinda like depress. anyway, take care tho. everything will be alrite. cheers :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory