Thursday, March 18, 2010

A sentence from a friend during CNY...

Suddenly I thought of a sentence said by a friend during Chinese New Year gathering.
Another friend said, "Why you (me) so quiet?"
This friend said, "He (me) maybe does not have any stories to tell. He only grabbed a lot of A's in his studies. He only knew how to study and score A's in examination."
I just wanted to get good results to please and not disappoint my parents. Am I wrong?
I was not born as a genius. I had to work hard to obtain good results.
I admitted that I did not have good time management then.
That was the reason I seldom join activities organized during Secondary School and University.
I sacrificed my life and freedom to obtain all those results, which I thought they were totally useless now.
The important things in one's life are to mix around with friends to expand one's social network, gain more practical knowledge and be able to use the knowledge in an efficient way.
All those results and certificates were just a bunch of waste papers and rubbish!!!
I am willing to sell the A's or pawn them to exchange my life back.
I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory