Saturday, March 27, 2010

Farewell Dinner

Umbrella from Guardian @ RM6.00. Pink or green. Still look girlish even it is not pink =.="

Today I was supposed to leave office at 5.30 pm sharp because my friend told me that one of our colleagues would be leaving. Thus, there would be a farewell dinner at One Utama at 7.00 pm. I had promised to join them. Suddenly, my senior gave me work at around 5.00 pm. I felt very annoying. I had been sitting there doing nothing for the past few days or even longer. Why do people like to delay things until the last minute? Then, I heard my senior said that we had to come to work tomorrow as requested by the assistant project manager. I was in a hurry to go to the farewell. I asked my senior for permission to leave at 7.00 pm. He agreed but I had to come back to work tomorrow and finish the tasks. It started to rain when I walked out of the bank building. I did not bring an umbrella today. I was lazy to go upstairs again to borrow from colleague. I walked until Aloha and it started to rain heavily. In my mind, I think "Is God making fun of me? When I just walk out of the building, it starts to rain but it does not matter. Yet, this is the second time it suddenly rains heavily while I am walking to the LRT station." I had to run all the way to KLCC for shelter. I was wet. When I reached LRT, I called my brothers to ask them whether they had any umbrella and whether it was raining at Kelana station. They told me it was not raining. Thus, I did not buy an umbrella at KLCC. It was raining when I reached Kelana station. I could not run to my car because I parked it at a very far location. I would be wet from head to toe if I did that. My laptop, clothes and books would be wet as well. I went to the convenient shop in the LRT station to buy an umbrella. It was cheap. It costed me MYR6.00 only but the quality was not good. I took my car, fetched my brothers home, changed clothes and went to One Utama. When I reached there, everyone had ordered their food. Without further delay, I ordered mine. Everyone had their conversations. I was happy because they still remembered me and asked me along. After the dinner, I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory