Monday, March 29, 2010

Credit card cancellation at United Overseas Bank (UOB)

The United Overseas Bank (UOB) is located just opposite the Bandaraya Star LRT and beside the Sogo shopping mall.
Sogo Shopping mall.

I went to cancel my credit cards during my lunch hour. I had to walk to Raja Chulan Monorail station from my office. Then, I alighted at Tititwangsa station and changed to the Star LRT to get to Bandaraya station. The staffs inside the bank seemed like they had not taken their lunch also. All of them were doing and processing their work slowly. I had to wait for about 30 minutes even though there were only five people in front of me in the queue. I spent around one and a half hours to get to UOB and go back to my office. It was so hot outside. I reached my office at 1.30 p.m. without taking my lunch =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory