Sunday, March 28, 2010

RM50 tax imposed on credit card

I have to cancel two of my United Overseas Bank (UOB) credit cards within this month due to the implementation of RM50 tax on principal card and RM25 on supplementary card by Malaysia government. I called the call center to ask them whether I can cancel my cards through phone but according to the operator, I have to clear the balance of both the cards before I can cancel them. Then, I also need to write a letter to state that I want to cancel the cards and fax it to the number that was given by the operator. I was surprised when the operator told me the amount of the balance that I have to pay. The balance of both the cards for previous and this month was RM1754.78 =.="
I did not know that I spent so much in these two months :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory