Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dreams

First Dream
I dreamt of my ex-girlfriend. She fell down and could not walk. I carried her on my arms. At first, she did not want but I insisted. While carrying her, we looked at each other in the eyes. She smiled. It was so real. I could see her face so clearly. She accepted me back. I was so happy. Then, I woke up. It was just a dream. I wished I would never wake up.

Second Dream
I slept back. I had another dream. This time was not a sweet dream. I was fighting with someone. Suddenly, he took out a long blade and slashed me. He kept slashing until my body was full of cuts. My body was full of wounds until I could hardly feel it. There was a pool of blood on the floor. It was so real that I could feel the pain. If it was a hint for me that something would happen to me, then I would just accept it. If that is God's plan and that is my destiny, I also could not do anything to prevent it from happening. I will try my best to make everyone around me to feel happy as long as I am still alive ;)

Third Dream
I slept back again. I had my last dream. I quarreled with my brother and was followed by a fight. This time was not so real because I could not see which brother I was fighting with. I swung a punch to my brother. (But actually I punched the table beside my bed in the apartment) It was so sound when I punched the table. It was so painful that woke up.
=.="

autoplay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory