Friday, March 26, 2010

Go shopping when unhappy?

I wanted to use some vouchers that were given to me when I applied for United Overseas Bank (UOB) credit card. There were quite a lot of vouchers but not all of them were useful to me.
Look what we got here~
Three shopping bags from Pavillion after a short lunch hour :P
Erm... Three books. Most probably they would be left on my bookshelf and sooner would be covered by dust.
I think this is called a hat?
Etienne Aigner Perfume for Man @ RM255 with free gifts.
I thought this is a brand that produces mainly women's products but there are men's also.
In the end, I got RM30 vouchers from Parkson as well.

I guessed that shopping worked for a man also when he is unhappy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory