Sunday, March 21, 2010

A night before Christmas Eve

30/12/2009 - Supposed to watch with her but she told me that she would be shopping with her "pretty girl friend".

The night she came back from Jakarta, we had a talk and she promised to give each other some time. She agreed to have activities or dinner with me and also would ask me along if our friends were organizing any activities within this period. I invited her for a movie a night before Christmas Eve since she said she would be joining her friends for Christmas Eve but why did she want to lie and did not keep her promises. She asked me to join her and her friends for dinner after office hour. I thought she would be watching the movie with me since she asked me to join her for dinner. After we reached Old Town, she was busy replying SMS and talking through the phone while all of us were having our dinner. She just ate a little food. She told me that she had promised her friend to go shopping. Her friend was a pretty girl. If her friend did not come, then she would watch with me. In my mind, I think "Am I a spare tyre? Am I a 'back-up' to her? She needed me then asked me along. She did not need me then throw me aside. Am I a toy without any feelings?" When her friend reached, "she" became he. I recognized him. He was her newly made friend in Jakarta trip. They left me stunned after she introduced him to me. They looked intimate. I was very confused. Why she left me for another person?!! She did not say that she wanted to break up but she did not treat me as her boyfriend also. I was going to be crazy soon.
:'-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory