Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Saturday just gone like that...

Wisma Hong Leong is located along Jln. Perak.

Today I had to go to work because of unfinished tasks given before going home yesterday. This morning after I paid a visit to the doctor at Pudu, I walked from there to my office in Wisma Hong Leong instead of taking public transport. It was tedious if I took any of the public transport. Taking either bus or train also had to wait for them to come then only could board. If I took the train, I had to change from Star LRT to Putra LRT and might as well need to walk.
Taking public transport = wasting time + money.


Prosperity Cafe @ Wisma Cosway. Only the chicken rice looks cheap.
I went to this shop to have brunch. The quality of the food was not so good but the boss looked friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory