Sunday, March 28, 2010

60 Earth Hour

EARTH HOUR
Dark? Actually this was the photo I took by putting my mobile phone into my pocket xD
I was having dinner with my family then. We went out to eat to celebrate my third brother's achievements as he was among the Top Scorers in Malaysia and in the World for Certified Accounting
Technician(CAT) and also among the Top Scorers in Malaysia for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Recently, he ranked the Top 3 for Audit Paper in the World. He won four Malaysian Prizes and one World Prize.

We were proud of him. We were proud of my second brother as well because he also won the Malaysia Prize and World Prize for CAT. Keep it up brothers!!! ;)

Reached home before 9.30 pm. I did not switch on the light in my room. I guessed I could contribute in this Earth Hour too by not switch on the light for 5 minutes :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory