Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weird Dream

Nightmare

I was driving down a hill.

Supposed I just turned and turned to follow the road downhill.

I was a little sleepy when I thought about that.

But when I turned... and turned...

I blackout and didn't know what happened after that.

The next thing I knew I was on a bed in a hospital.

I got a few cuts here and there but no serious.

There was a Chinese newspapers near my bed.

I picked it up and saw the headline about a car fell down from a hill...

Suddenly my parents and brothers were around the bed talking and talking but I could not hear what they were talking about.

But I guessed I was the "main character" in this headline.

Then, the dream continued with a site with cars.

From what I remembered... it was a open carpark in a police station.

I didn't know why I was there.

I remembered I got a car key somewhere in the police station.

I tried to use the car key.

When I pressed the green button, the alarm of a car triggered.
When I walked towards it, it was an old Perodua Kancil without wheels, filled with men.

Then, it "jumped scene" and my friend Lem told me that my car key was inside an outdoor big rubbish bin.

There were some old newspapers and some bun wrappers in the rubbish bin.

It was not so dirty since there was not much rubbish.

Lem told me the car key was thrown into the rubbish bin by a couple standing at the car next to mine.

The guy said, "Cannot open my car then I throw it la..".

His and his girlfriend looked so proud and their looks could make people wanted to slap or punch in their faces.

I said, "Cannot open your car then can simply throw the key into the rubbish bin?!"

They showed me the annoying looks.

My family member and I were hesitate to search the rubbish bin for the car key.

But Lem searched the rubbish bin and found the car key.

We were going to get into the car and we saw the car beside us moved forward a little and stopped.

It was the edge of a hill in front of the parking but fenced with metal bars.

The couple was shocked.

We were almost bursted into laughter.

Suddenly, I woke up from the dream...

It was just 8:18 am. Grrrr... zzzZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory