Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Love Story part 12

She said she appreciated what I had done and said she always appreciated what people did for her.

She praised me for my courage and initiative to express my feelings and my actions.

She asked whether I realized that she was older than me quite a lot.

I told her I roughly counted her age from the clues she gave me during the lunch in Mid Valley.

She said she purposely gave me those hints.

She said she could accept a younger guy if the guy was fine with that.

I told her I knew it.

She said actually she sensed my intention quite obvious since I took the initiative to date her out after we came back from the Taiwan trip.

She said she gave me chances by going out with me when the timing was right.

She just felt that I was a little rush by sending her flowers to express my feelings even though she was touched also.

Later, she told me that there was a friend's friend, who is an expatriate, who confessed to her through messenger a month later after he just met her for two hours in his friend's friend gathering before New Year.

She straightaway ignored him and unfriend his Facebook.

Then, we changed the topic back to career and business to avoid awkwardness.

We talked for a little while.

She looked at clock on the wall and said she wanted to go home to rest early.

I paid for the bill.

She paid me back 10 MYR.

I asked her where she parked her car and she said it's just behind.

She offered to send me to my car.

I didn't reject because I could accompany her to her car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory