Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Love Story part 6

I just said never mind and suggested to meet some other time.

On 11th Feb, I asked about her office address and she couldn't tell me the exact address but only the name of the building, which she wasn't sure as well.

She asked me why did I want to know and I just simply told her that it would be easier for me to find her for dinner next time.

I confirmed with her again on the name of building but she didn't reply anymore.

I guessed she just felt weird.

On 12th Feb, I asked her whether she is allergy to flowers, seafood, dust etc.

The main point here was to ask whether she was all right with flowers but she didn't reply again.

On 13th Feb, I messaged her to confirm whether she would be working on 14th Feb or not.

At the same time, I asked her to meet on the following week.

I was struggling to send which flowers either red roses or other flowers and gifts either with bears or chocolates as well as from which websites either Love.com.my or Blooming.com.my.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory