Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Love Story part 3

First dinner, we were eating at Pho Hoa Vietnamese Restaurant just located at the mall below my condominium.

We were having fun talking for two hours from 8-10 pm.

Then, the restaurant was closing.

She suggested that we went to have a drink elsewhere since the restaurant was closing.

I suggested that we continued at the Starbucks beside the main entrance of the mall.

I ordered a hazelnut chocolate drink.

She asked me to order a glass of warm water for her.

She talked about a guy, who used to date her out but he wasted her time by hesitating about the time since it's so late after work and there's not much time to spend together.

She complained that the guy was out of her list already since he wasted her a few hours by his hesitation to ask her out since 6 pm and he dragged till 8 pm.

She was giving him chance to ask her out by giving him hints but he was too hesitating and worry too much.

Luckily, I took the chance to have dinner with her even though only could spend a few hours together.

She left around 11 pm when Starbucks was closing also.

I asked her to message me once she reached home and she did.

Then, on and off I messaged her but sometimes she replied and sometimes she didn't.

Most of the time, she didn't put emoticons while replying my messages and making me to feel her "coldness" in her responses.

She was totally different while we met up for a dinner/talk.

She was talkative and friendly.

After some time of inviting her, she agreed for another dinner only.

It's weeks after the first dinner. She was so busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory