Monday, February 24, 2014

My response to Love.com.my email

Hi,

I attached my online statement for your reference. 

It's stated that 13/02/2014 LOVE FLORIST SING SG840 USD 97.06 20/02/2014 (327.18) and I was charged RM327.18 from LOVE Florist.

I do not fully understand the lengthy email from you but I just know that I paid RM327.18 instead of RM296.00 as shown in the Checkout order in your website.

I had paid on an amount that was different from what I had seen in the order and I agreed upon.

I am more than happy if you can refund me the difference and I will continue to order from you.



-> Let's wait and see whether I will get back my refund of the differences for the currency conversion...



If it's not their fault, then it should be the web designer's fault.


It's seen that the conversion rate was USD3.0497, which I believed it's outdated since long ago.


They mentioned that their conversion rate was provided on No. 1 exchange rate website: www.oanda.com.

However, I checked the website for the historical currency rate chart and found out that the conversion rate was never below USD3.2 for last two months, Jan - Feb 2014.


In this case, this was very MISLEADING!

In the whole website, MYR was being used as the price tag.

Yet, the grand total was based on the total in USD.

In my case, I should be paying the amount that was estimated to the shown amount 296.00 MYR instead of paying USD97.06 x current conversion rate that would around USD3.3, which would be equivalent to about 320 MYR.

If the conversion rate was up to date and it was shown clearly at the bottom of Checkout Cart, the amount in MYR would be about 320 MYR and not 296 MYR.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory