Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Love Story part 5

She went on a vacation to Australia with her friends/colleagues for almost two weeks.

I was really so depress and missed her so much.

I felt that I had to be slightly more direct.

I asked about her trip and condition while she was in Australia.

I added a "miss you..." after the last sentence.

She just replied some of my questions and ignored the "miss you...".

I asked her when would she come back but she only told me that she would be back the week before Chinese New Year (CNY) without a specific date.

I continued to ask her how would she celebrate her CNY but no response from her.

I stopped messaging her.

She sent me a cute picture of horses and wishes on the night before first day of CNY.

I sent her back a greeting and asked a question but she didn't answer the question.

She sent me a message "kong hee fatt cai" (greeting for CNY also) after 6 days later.

I asked her when could I meet her again (with sad emoticon).

She asked me whether I would be free the next day for a talk.

I felt so rushing and didn't prepare to meet.

I asked her whether could postpone to weekend but she said she had something on that weekend.

I asked to postpone to next Friday, which was the Valentine's Day and also Chap Goh Mei (last day of CNY and also Chinese Valentine's Day).

She agreed to meet.

However, on that Saturday she said she couldn't join me for dinner next Friday because she had to go home to celebrate Chap Goh Mei with family.

I didn't give her pressure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory