Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Love Story part 8

...and she said she didn't want me to wait so long.

I suggested to meet another time since she seemed to be tied up with work and would be tiring for her.

She replied the meeting was cancelled just after I sent my reply.

She asked to meet early at 8 pm since there was no more meeting.

I asked her where to meet. She was thinking. She said PJ State.

I asked any specific shop she had in mind but no response. I searched in Google but there were not much choices.

I went to take a bath and get ready while waiting for her reply.

She replied and told me to meet at PJ State Pappa Rich for a drink only anyway.

I felt more pressure and worry after hearing that.

She needed a talk and just a short drink.

I wondered what was she up to...

The shop was just in front of Menara MBPJ.

I parked my car and walked to the shop.

It was 8 pm sharp, I went in and wanted to find a "strategic" table.

I saw her sitting at a corner after I went in further.

I walked to the table.

She saw me and said, "Hi!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory