Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Love Story part 10

He told her that someone had sent her something and asked her to come down and get it.

She guessed that must be someone sent her flowers since it's Valentine's Day.

She said she guessed so from her experience.

She carried the flowers all the way up and people were asking her on the flowers.

She felt so touching but scary at the same time.

She said she was fine with the flowers and the words "Happy Valentine's Day!" but not the words "Miss You So Much!".

She said I could use those words if she was my girlfriend already.

She could accept those words from her younger cousins or nephews but not from someone whom she was not that close yet.

She said she didn't reject me directly.

We could still become friend first and get to know each other better to see whether we could start a relationship.

She would like to know more about me.

It would be better if I didn't send her flowers and said those words.

She was more than happy to get to know me better.

She felt a little freaky and not so comfortable with me after I did that.

She said I was a little aggressive and said I shouldn't be too rush on this.

I quickly explained that I sent her flowers because I would like to show my intention clearer and I would not want to be just her normal friend.

She, as a friend at that point of time, advised me that "Happy Valentine's Day!" would be sufficient to show my intention already.

I told her I added "Miss You So Much!" because we really didn't meet each other for almost two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory