Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Love Story part 9

She was playing game from her mobile phone.

She handed me the menu and asked me to order my food and drink.

She said she wanted to play the game for a while to relax herself while I was ordering.

I was done but she was still playing.

I was looking at her after that.

I was not sure whether she realized it.

Her hair was covering part of her face while she was looking and playing her mobile game on the table.

She realized that I had finished my order.

Then, she put her mobile phone aside.

We started our conversation with working, our previous trip, her Australia trip, my coming trip, her coming trip, the previous Taiwan trip members gathering and etc while we were eating our dinner.

Suddenly, she became serious after I was done with my dinner.

She thanked me for the flowers that I sent to her on last Friday Valentine's Day.

She liked the flowers and said it's lovely.

Then, she said luckily she didn't accept my invitation to come out on last Friday and luckily it's Chap Goh Mei.

This was because she didn't want to spoil my mood or "hurt" me on the Valentine's Day itself.

She felt this evening would be nicer to talk it over.

She said she was surprised and touched to receive the flowers from me.

Yet, she felt scary at the same time.

She received a call early morning last Friday.

She didn't know who was that but he was the delivery person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory