Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Love Story part 7




In the end, I didn't wait for her reply and I ordered 24 red roses (meaning Miss You So Much) and 10 pieces of Belgian L'amour fine chocolates, which cost me RM296.

I ordered from love.com.my and requested to write the message "Happy Valentine's Day! Miss you so much!".

I was nervous on the 14th of February 2014.

I missed the time to check the status of the order.

I called between 5 - 6 pm but the phone number was not reachable.

I emailed them to ask for status.

At night, Jaime messaged me to inform me that she received my flowers and she said, "Thanks for the gesture.".

I was wondering what's the meaning of her sentence.

I replied, "hope you will like it.".

She replied, "I like it, flowers are lovely. But I think we need to talk, perhaps a short drink will be great. Cud we meet on monday aft work?".

I sensed it didn't sound so positive.

I thought if she wanted to reject me, she didn't have to meet me.

She could have just messaged me.

Perhaps she would like to reject politely.

I agreed to meet her.

On 17th Feb, I was worry and nervous.

My heartbeat was so fast and "abnormal" for the whole day.

I couldn't really concentrate on my work and the planning of coming Taiwan trip on 28th Feb 2014.

I rushed home as soon as possible.

I saw her messages sent at 3 pm after I reached home around 6 pm.

She said she was extremely busy today and suggested to meet up at 9 pm.

I suggested to meet at Jaya One.

Later, she messaged again to say that she would be having meeting till late night ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory