Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Love Story part 1

It's been some times since the last time I posted.

I met Jaime in a budget group tour to Taiwan that I went with my parents on last September 2013.

We hardly talked to each other during the trip because I had to help my parents to take photos and took care of them.

We talked and spent time together slightly more towards the end of the trip.

Actually I messaged her through Whatapps since the very first day I got her phone number but she could not use her phone to online because of some issues with her phone WIFI.

Time flew and it's time to go back Malaysia.

We bade each other goodbye after we reached airport in the early morning around 5 am.

She saw my first day message and asked me to keep in touch.

I asked her whether I could date her out for dinner and movie sometimes.

She said, "Why not?! I am yet to report to my new company."

I was happy.

We went out a few times but each time only several hours.

First time we were having lunch together and then we went for a movie in One Utama.

She drove all the way from her house in Cheras.

It's a weekend.

She wore slightly better than during trip and with makeups.

Her lipstick was a little too reddish.

I worried she felt boring because we didn't talk much.

Or should I said I didn't talk much.

We walked and talked for a little more after the movie.

She said she had to leave before dinner because she agreed with her parents to go home for dinner.

She is staying outside by her own even she is a local KL people.

She said she wanted to have her own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory