Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Love Story part 4

The second dinner was at Pasta Zanmai inside the mall also.

We had dinner and talked for a while only this round.

She reached around 8 pm and left before 10 pm.

Again, I couldn't really get the conversation going.

I hate myself for that and felt down as well as sad on that night.

Time flew and it's Christmas.

I didn't date her out during the Christmas and New Year.

I just sent her some cute greetings.

She sent back some greetings as well.

On and off I messaged her and sometimes she replied them.

I felt sad and disappointed when she didn't reply to my messages.

Yet, I felt so happy when I got a response from her even though it's just a simple reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory