Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 7 - Waiting for U @Starbucks

Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to everyone!


Just finished watching the whole set of Hong Kong TVB drama "Let It Be Love aka 4 in Love".

The Carpenters - Close To You(1).mp3
Listened to this song after watching the drama, I found it was just nice and sweet.

As usual, almost all of the drama has happy ending.

9.5 out of 10 TVB drama will have happy ending too.

Why not 10 out of 10?

This is because although a TVB has a sad ending, there will be another version of the ending.

People just like to see happy ending.

I've been watching TVB drama since I'm three years old.

I always fantasize that I'm the main character in those drama.

I wonder whether I can really be the main character in my own life story.

I wonder whether my story can have a happy ending too.

I bought some buns for dinner at a petrol station at Subang.
 
I ate those buns in the car before I went into Starbucks.

No appetite but stomach complained.

I reached there around 9.30 pm.

I saw there were so many people queuing up at the counter.

I was so surprise to find out the girl in front of me was Bubu!

She did not see me.

She was with a mature guy around 35 - 40 years old.

She was looking at her iPhone.

Then, I saw her asked the guy to order for her.

She walked to a table in the middle.

She was still busy with her phone.

I saw she was carrying an envelope with her.

There should be some documents inside.

After I ordered, I stood in front of the cashier counter.

The guy later brought the two cups of drinks, walked towards the table and sat down.

I was looking at her.

Then, I took my drink when it was ready and looked for a seat outside.

There was no more seats inside.

At first, I sat in the direction facing her table but I could only see her back while I could see the guy clearly.

Then, I thought it was improper to sit like that. (as if I am spying on her.)


I changed to sit to face the main road.

Before I came here, I wished her "Happy Mooncake Festival!" through Whatapps.

But seemed like she did not switch on her Whatapps or inactive for a long time today (as usual cannot see her Last Seen. This happened since two months back...).

I sent her an SMS to tell her I just reached and saw her but she was with a guy.

Thus, I did not go to her and say "Hi" to avoid disturbing their discussion.

After some time, she messaged me through Whatapps.

She asked whether I was inside the shop.

I told her I was outside.

She asked me, "You smoke? Why sit outside?"

I told her it was full inside and no more seats.

She said, "Oh ya. Inside is crowded. So funny you come here tonight."

I told her, "No. I've been coming to this shop since this Monday."

No response...

After 15 minutes...

She replied that she was tired and wanted to leave already.

She asked me to enjoy my green cup.

I was busy writing this post.

I did not notice she came out from the entrance and left.

I took a look at her table and she was not there anymore.

What I could see were two cups and some tissue papers.

I replied her, "Erm, okay..." 

I replied her, "You finished yours already?"

I replied her, "Wish to have dinner or drink with you again...Nite."

No response again...

I left about 10 minutes later also.

It was 10.41 pm.

As soon as I reached my car, I received her replies.

She said, "I finish mine."

She said, "Just needed some discussion."

I think this was because of Digi lousy signal.

Then, I did not know her reply "Just needed some discussion." was sent after she read my message "Wish to have dinner or drink with you again...Nite." or before that.

(Does she mean that she is there just because she needs to have some discussion with the guy even though she is tired? or Does she mean that I need to discuss and arrange with her if I want to have dinner or drink with her again?)

"? ? ?" >.<

A friend called and asked me to go for a drink.

I suggested to my friend to go for karaoke session instead.

We could drink, talk and sing inside also.

Loudspeaker, Kota Damansara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory