Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 9 - Waiting for U @Starbucks

Suddenly, Bubu messaged me at 8.00 pm sharp last night.

She asked me whether I would be going to the Starbucks again.

I asked, "Why?"

She said she did not want me to keep doing that.

She said I was doing it to please somebody and life should not be like that.

I told her that I was planning to go also last night but I cancelled it since she said like that.

She said it was not good to do that.

She added, "Besides, I want to tell you that can we just be friends".

This sounded familiar.

I was stunned and my mind was totally scattered.

I did not reply her and turn off my Internet connection.

I had a heartache after reading that.

It was extremely painful and sad.

(Does she mean that she can treat me like a very very ordinary friend or even like a stranger/no contact anymore if I agree to that? I guess there is no option. If I say "Yes", are we really still friend? If I say "No", am I going to be removed from her mind?)

I just replied her this afternoon.

I told her that all I had done was just to make her happy and to care for her.

I did not expect anything in return. (I guess not 100% no expectation. Maybe I hope to see and meet her to do things and activities together and see how it goes from there.)

All those jokes, caring messages, flowers, gifts and leaflets for Taiwan as well as Nepal trips were just to make her happy.

I admitted that some of the messages and actions might show that I was obviously interested in her and cared very much for her.

This might give pressure to her to a point that she would think that I wanted an answer on whether she would be my girlfriend.

At certain points, it might also look like pleasing more than caring.

That was not my intention.

I did not wish to be rush and give her pressure.

I would never want her to be unhappy.

I told her, "Yes. We are friend^^ Can you promise me to continue to keep in touch and allow me to join you all for dinner and stuffs once a while. Your friend (me) here is bored also sometimes :P"

She said, "Sure. As long as you won't do things because you want to please people".

She misunderstood my intention.

I was not trying to please her just because I wanted to get her to be my girl and also get her body.

NO!!!

Not to mention on thinking the "intimacy part", I do not even think of touching any part of her bodies even hands or shoulders.

I guessed that might be the reason why she started to avoid me recently especially after I sent flowers to her one week before her birthday and also kept asking her out to celebrate birthday with her.


Frankly, I believe in true love.


Yes. I agree that a guy is always thinking about sex and think with "bottom" (as shown in the picture) even before in a relationship.

But when I really like someone, I do not think with "bottom".

I will not even think about it unless my partner is ready for that.

My friends would laugh at me for being a weirdo or silly.

I am normal !!!

Whenever there is a sexy girl walking within my sight, I will take a peek :P

Although maybe I am wrong to be a typical "Nice Guy" since everyone is saying that a jerk can get all girls, I still believe that God will not be so cruel and let me be alone.

I know there would be a limit for caring within this friendship boundary.

I do not put much hope on whether there would be miracle to bring our friendship to the next level but I would care for her as a friend if I have the chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory