Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 12 - Missing You


It was a bad day.

I received a 60 MYR compound ticket from Majlis Perbandaran Sepang for not paying the parking fee.

I paid the parking fee through the meter by the roadside but I forgot to put on the car dashboard for display.

Lately, I had been "dreaming" and could not concentrate on the things I had to do because of not enough of sleep and my mind was scattered.

There was a gathering to have dinner at Ipoh Salt-Baked Chicken at Kuchai Lama.

I went with the vocal classmate - Chris.

Then, he asked me to go for second round.

We had a drink at Wing's Cafe at Cheras.

We were listening to the songs sang by the singers.

We sat there until about 12.30 am.

Then, I said I wanted to go home because I felt quite tired.

I reached  home at around 1.00 am.

I took a bath and I did not feel sleepy anymore.

I could not really sleep well tonight also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory