Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 27 - Missing You

 Igentis @Tropicana City Mall


 Coconut Paradise

Karaoke session @opposite New Star




 Classic song book to choose songs...

 Mamak behind Berjaya Times Square


There was a gathering at Taman Desa.

Chris is staying nearby.

I just asked him to join.

I fetched him to the venue.

The teacher was teaching Salsa steps for beginner for free.

I had already completed Salsa level 1.

However, it refreshed my mind on the steps.

There were other dance steps taught also.

Then, there was a karaoke room opposite the dance studio.

It was surprised to see an Indian guy could sing Nicholas Tse's song.

Wow!

A lady needed my help to fetch her back to Times Square.

Chris and I went to have a drink at a Mamak shop after fetching this lady back to Times Square.

I was still coughing even though I had some medicine.

I reached home around 2.00 am after fetching Chris back.

I wondered what was Bubu doing there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory