Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 16 - Missing You

Nandos Half Chicken Set



Nandos sauces... yum yum...

I went for dinner with a secondary schoolmate. 

He just finished his work around Cheras.

We talked a lot.

We talked from life to drama to overseas trip.

Then, he wanted to introduce an insurance saving plan to me.

I told him I did not have much money to invest in his plan already.

I just bought the third house a while ago.

I told him about my emotional vocal classmate - Chris.

I told him that we went out until late at night for the past one week.

I suggested that Chris might be interested to get the plan or join as an insurance agent.

He asked me to introduce Chris to him if there is a chance.

Suddenly, I felt emotional.

I was really really missing Bubu...






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory