Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 21 - Missing You

We went to have lunch at a Nyonya shop.

It was not a lucky day for me also.

When we went out from the shop, we saw an officer was issuing a compound ticket and placing onto my car windscreen.

We did not know that we were required to pay for parking fee in Malacca town on Sunday!!!

Then, we went to Makhota Parade for a walk.

It was quite boring.

We went to have the famous coconut shake at Klebang.

We went into Seremban to buy some Siew Pao.

The shop was so difficult to find.

We spent quite some time to locate the shop.

I reached home at around 7.00 pm.

It was so tiring.

I had to ask my friend to drive my car half way from Malacca.

I was really sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory