Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 10 - Missing You

 1 Litre of Tiger Beer

 Station One Signature, Sunway Pyramid




 1.00 am

 2.30 am

3.30 am

Vocal classmate asked me to go for a drink. 

He said the singers in this shop were good. 

Each of us ordered a litre of Tiger beer in a mug that could be taken home at the price of 59.80 MYR.

It happened that the singers who were performing, were so-so only.

It was almost 12.00 am. 

My friend asked me to finish the beer faster.

My mug was still more than half litre of beer.

I finished the beer.

Then, he wanted to continue to chat for a while in my car.

I could feel I was getting drunken while sitting in the car.

I started to say something that was unrelated to what we were discussing.

He felt weird because I was not answering or responding to his questions or statements.

I still could tell him that I felt I was getting drunken.

Maybe this was because of not enough of sleep.

Every day I could only sleep for 2 - 3 hours for more than a week.

He stayed until almost 1.00 am then he said he wanted to leave.

I was already 90% drunken and fallen asleep.

I said, " Goodbye."

Then, I locked the car and continued to sleep.

When I woke up, it was already 2.30 am but I still felt the alcohol was still inside my body.

I was caught once by police before.

I thought I should rest for a while more before I drove back.

I was 3.30 am. 

All the shops were closed.

I saw the last shop - a pub was also closing. 

People were driving away.

I sat for a while more and I started to drive home.

I reached home at around 4.00 am.

I took a bath.

I slept at about 5.00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory