Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 23 - Missing You


 Sushi King's Member Day - RM2 for one plate of sushi

 Ginger Tong Yuen

 Wantan Mee

 Wing's Cafe @Kuchai Lama

 Snooker/Pool @Kuchai Lama


I went to have lunch with my colleagues at Sushi King, Equine Park.

I ate 12 plates of sushi.

At night, I went to have dinner with Chris after asking two dance schools at his area.

Then, we went to Wing's Cafe for a drink for about an hour.

He suggested that we went to play a few games of pool/snooker.

Since I wanted to learn to be a "bad guy" and these games are labelled as "bad habit" by most of the people, I joined him for two games.

I played pool before.

I could hit the ball easily but I still could not control the ball to hit at the angle that I wanted just like in online game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory