Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 17 - Missing You



16th floor is quite high...

 It was raining heavily.

Oktoberfest? Nah... I didn't like alcohol.

 Middle Eastern Restaurant @Sri Petaling.





I went to have dinner with my colleagues at a Middle Eastern Restaurant.

I was working from home.

It was quite high traffic along the way from my house to Sri Petaling.

Then, it was raining heavily.

 Wing's Cafe@Cheras - Audition

 Night Market@Taman Connaught

Chao Kueh Tiao + Coconut dessert

It was still early after the dinner. 

I called Chris.

He said he was at the Wing's Cafe that we went before and he asked me to join him.

His friend and him were participating in the audition held by the cafe.

I spent some time listening to the songs sang by the participants.

All of them were quite good.

Then, Chris suggested that we went to the night market to have a look.

We had a drink and supper there.

Then, we went home on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory