Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 13 - Missing You

Someone organized a gathering to go to Zouk, KL.

It had been a while since the last time I went to clubbing.

Thus, I joined the group.

Chris wanted to go also.

I fetched him and we went together.

We only paid for the cover charge and we were given a glass of Heineken each.

I did not feel like drinking tonight.

I could not even finish half of the glass.

There was only several groups of people inside.

I was not in a mood to dance also.

I did not move much.

I just stood at a corner with my glass of Heineken and took some sips once a while.

I was only shaking and moving like a robot. Haha...

Then, the crowd was getting bigger until it was difficult to stand.

All of us were dancing "Gangnam Style" when the music was played.

I started to enjoy for a while.

Then, I felt boring again.

Chris said he wanted to leave.

He wanted to have a drink.

We went to a Mamak shop and we ordered a plate Tandori with rice each.

We saw a local veteran actor.

I thought the actor was not longer acting.

He said the actor was quite famous and had some big roles in local dramas.

He said once a while he would work as part time supporting actor also.

I asked him to let me know if there is such part time in the future.

He said all right.

I fetched him back and then I went home also.

I reached home around 5.00 am.

It was so tiring.

It was not so enjoyable but at least I could spend my time with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory