Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 18 - Missing You






I was listening to Lin Jun Jie's song "记得 (remember)" for the whole day in the office.

I was practising for a while and then I went to class.

First time I wore short pants and went out after so long - maybe more than 10 years.

The vocal teacher only gave me a little comment and did not let me finished the song.

Yet, he asked others to sing for more than one time for some parts of their songs.

I wondered was it because I was not good and no comment was given.

Then, I had dinner/supper with Chris at the Station One downstairs.

We talked about music and songs.

I was not paying so much attention to him or the singers in the cafe because I missed Bubu.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory