Sunday, February 14, 2010

Summary

The foolish things that I did for this relationship that I would not regret and thought they were worth it:

  1. Bought a cheese cake from Secret Recipe and sent it to her as her breakfast at 5 am when it was raining.
  2. Bought an air ticket at an expensive rate to Thailand to visit her on her very first trip without thinking of own safety.
  3. Searched around for a cheap RM300 room in Bandar Utama area with air-con and other facilities for her to move in after she came back from her trip.
  4. Sent a banquet of red roses to office for her on her birthday. I just wrote Mr. Pig as my nickname because I knew that she did not want to be the gossip topic in our company.
  5. Organized and celebrated her birthday at Wings Cafe.
  6. Bought bed sheet, carpet, curtains, pillow sheet, pillow, laundry bag, vase, lamps and cushion to decorate her room after found the suitable room so that when she came back, she could stay comfortably.
  7. Spent 7 days and nights, with a few nights stayed until 5 am, to make heart-shaped origami for her. All together 100 pieces but only 99 pieces were put into a gift box. Last piece was kept by me.
  8. Wrote a love letter and put it into the box as well.
  9. There was also a female piggy key chain. I kept the male one. I bought this from Hanoi trip. They will say "I Love U" if two pigs were kissing each other. (Now, I guess they would not have the chance to be together again)
  10. Cooked peanut soup for her. It was my first time in cooking soup. (Taste still okay and no stomachache)
  11. Baked a cake for her. Although it was simple, I used a lot of efforts to bake it. It was my first time in baking a cake also. (She said it tasted good and brought some to the office to share with her teammates)
  12. Bought the famous Tau Fu Fa and ABC from my hometown. (Before I started to chase her, I joked with her that I would buy her tau fu fa on Valentine Day)
  13. Fetched her to work every morning when she was in Malaysia and bought her breakfast.
  14. Fetched her to bus station so that she could take bus back to her hometown. (I wanted to fetch her back to her hometown but was not allowed)
  15. Went for clubbing and learned to drink alcohol.


Promises that made by me but never kept:
  • Would bring her to eat delicious food when she came back to Malaysia.
  • Would bring her to Luna Bar to see the beautiful scenery.
**Not my fault. She kept asking her friends to join instead of going out one on one with me. I tried my best to keep my promise. It was difficult for me because she did not want to announce our relationship. In front of others, we just acted like normal friend. I could not take care of her or show my love when we go out in a group.


Promises that made by her but never kept:

  • Would cook porridge for me when she came back to Malaysia.
  • Would let me fetch her back to her hometown and bring me to walk around.
  • Would let me choose when I was given options. (In fact, she had decided on how and what to do but still gave me hope that I had a choice)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory