Saturday, February 20, 2010

Last CNY gathering for 2010

Today was "People's Day(人日)". My secondary school friends organized a gathering. I was glad they still remembered me and asked me along. We "lou sang" again today. There were fish, vegetable, squid, prawn, chicken, pork's leg and deer's meat in this dinner. They estimated each table would be around RM280. There were 2 tables all together. All of them talked about the things they did last time. I did not know how to interrupt and what to say. Now only I noticed I did not join them for a long time already. Many things I did not know. I just listened and laughed. When I saw some of the couples who were so sweet to each other, it made me thought of my ex-girlfriend. When my friends helped their girlfriends to take dishes, it reminded me of my ex-girlfriend, who did the same to me while we were on a trip in Langkawi Island. I felt down and no mood right away. They would be going to a friend's house to have second round, which was drinking beer. I was so drunk in the annual dinner. Tonight I did not want to be drunk even though I felt unhappy. I did not join them but go home instead. This would be the last Chinese New Year gathering for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory