Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 5 - Waiting for U @Starbucks

Hot Green Tea Latte 

It was so cold in the office the whole day.

It was freezing cold.

I was quite busy as it was month end.

I stayed in the office until about 8.15 pm.

I reached there at around 8.45 pm.

There was no parking because there was still a lot of cars.

I had to drive around a few times.

I wondered why I was still going there since I had already met her that night even though it was not in this shop.

Hmmm... Maybe I was waiting for her to come and meet me personally.

That time we can have a good time to talk and share our stories with each other. (Dreaming?)

I will wait for her...

But I will not waste my time by doing nothing.

I will be reading to upgrade myself, be more hardworking to gain more money through my online business, doing something I like and also thinking about my future.

I just received some orders while sitting here.

I will not stop my vocal class and I will still come if I can make it on that day.

I am planning to continue my dancing class.

It is good for me since it is around Sunway area also.

I guessed I would stop the post here since I would be going for a drink at Kota Damansara and then karaoke - ing from 1 am - 3 am... (earliest time for a room to be available) @.@

I should have booked the room earlier >.<

Loudspeaker, Kota Damansara

OverTime (OT) closed. Modern Vintage now, Kota Damansara

Arthur's Day Concert@Beer Factory, Sunway Giza


I still have to go and sign the loan agreement for my new house tomorrow at 9.30 am... O.o


See you tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory