Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ms. M / Bubu encountered. . .

We met in a Speed Dating event.

Everything was started with a SMS...

I sent Bubu a SMS not long after I reached my house.

The text message started off with "Hi Ms. M. Happy 520 (Code for "I Love U" in Chinese) Day! Nice to meet you."

Then, this Android application "Whatapps" came in handy.

I installed it a while ago.

Ms. M replied my SMS by using Whatapps.

She replied in Chinese pinyin "Ni hen wu liao ma (You have nothing better to do)?"

We started to chit chat from there.

I greeted her Morning and messaged her almost daily.

Sometimes, she would greet me Morning and Goodnight or start the conversation first.

Everything seemed to be nice even though she did not reply immediately for some of the messages.

I asked her more questions to get to know her better.

She also showed some interests by asking me some questions in return.

To my surprise, she dated me for a drink on the Tuesday night of the following week that we met.

I was so surprise and excited that night.

As usual I did not bathe so early after I reached home because I had to rest to cool down myself before bathing.

Suddenly, she said she was busy and asked to postpone the date... :(

After that, her friend and I went out for dinner several times with them.

I paid for the bills.

Then, it was getting more and more difficult to date her because she kept saying she was busy with her work as an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory