Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 2 - Waiting for U @Starbucks

Iced Green Tea



Just second day and I started to question myself. 

Is it worthy to continue waiting for someone who may not even see you as anybody? 

I reached there at 9.15 pm. I ordered a cup of green tea tonight. 

My balance in the Starbucks Card was all used up. 

I had to pay for the drink tonight. I found a seat at a corner. 

Two guys were sitting beside my table. 

They seemed to be talking about relationship. 

One of them seemed to be just broken up with his girlfriend. 

He looked sad. 

Since I was not doing anything, I just listened to their conversation. 

I knew it was not appropriate to do so. 

His friend gave him some advices. 

His friend told him to find something to do so that he could keep himself busy and stopped thinking about his ex-girlfriend. 

He should do something that he used to do and likes to do. 

It really sounded like his friend was talking to me.

Those sentences were still fresh in my mind. 

My friend used to tell me that when I was dumped by my ex-girlfriend. 

Maybe I should keep myself really busy also after this after I really lost hope in waiting and faced the reality. 

His friend said love is not equation. 

He shouldn't find out whose faults or even try to reason on what led towards the break up. 

I really felt that his friend was talking to me. 

I always want to know what and why after something bad happens. 

I think it is necessary to find out the cause. 

If it is my fault, I will avoid that in the future. 

I felt like I did not learn from my previous relationship. 

I had doubts here and there. 

I wondered whether what I had done recently was same as last time and it was wrong also. 

What were the reasons Bubu treat me like that? 

Sometimes, she would reply in a friendly manner but at times she would just ignore or reply in a cold manner. 

Recently, she seemed to be giving fake hopes. 

She would agree on a date and cancel it with a reason. 

I was not sure whether she was really that busy or I was "pushing" too hard.

"? ? ?"

Sometimes, I really could not stand this kind of hot and cold treatments. 

But I did not want to give up on the other hand. 

I continued to let myself to be tortured mentally. 

I felt so hurt, painful and depressed at times. 

It was exhausting but I would not give up easily.

At times, I really did not get it. 

Girls always leave so many '?' for guys to think about.

"? ? ?"

Bubu said she is a straight forward person. 

I thought this time would be different but it seemed to be the same. 

Does all the girl on earth have to same type of brain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory