Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 4 - Waiting for U @Starbucks

I slept at 5 am after I completed the previous post but I still had to wake up at 7 am to prepare to go to work.


It was so tiring.

Luckily, I did not have to drive this morning.

My "driver" drove me to office.

There were so many meetings the whole day.

I reached home at about 7.30 pm.

I went to have a haircut and had my dinner.

In one year, two hairstylists, whom I used to visit, resigned.

This time the hairstylist was quite friendly.

He told me that he was working as a hairstylist in Taiwan for the past one year.

We talked about the environment, culture and places in Taiwan.

While I was at the saloon, I overheard the customer beside me saying, "It's difficult to find a girlfriend nowadays. Majority of the girls are materialistic. The girls are only attracted to money and luxurious cars."




The customer added, "Although the girl is willing to be your girlfriend, she may be still looking around. Nowadays, girls are more cunning and disloyal if compare to guys. They will cheat their boyfriends and go out with other guys."

Actually I agreed with him to certain points.

There are so many high technology devices and software that can be used to communicate with people.

You may be having dinner or drink with your partner or friends but at the same time you can chat and flirt with numerous of people through these high technology devices.

As I was tired and sleepy, I thought of not going for tonight but I did not want to give up my promise and stop.

I reached there about 9.45 pm.

It was crowded.

A few people were queuing up to order drink.

Suddenly, I did not feel like having a drink.

I went out.

There was no wind.

I was walking around the shop for some time while holding my mobile.

It looked so obvious that I was waiting for someone...

I took a peek at my mobile phone screen once a while to see if Bubu messaged me today.

There was no message from her since last night.

Hell I know I look like a needy now!!!

My mind just could not stop thinking about her and would like to know what she was doing there.

(How's she today? Is she happy?)

(Was I considered to be lucky last night? Was she giving me a chance last night?)

The things that happened last night were still playing in my mind.

The whole process took so much time to travel from Taipan to SS15...searching for the shop that they were having dinner at... I had to wait for them to go back to take the alcoholic drink... It was like more than 1 hour...

The time we spent together was so short... It was just about 30 minutes or lesser.

I think this might be caused by me as I did not talk much and could not think of topics to talk about.

I saw her best friend would once a while looking at her and smiling.

This would make me to think that whether her best friend was teasing her.

(Does her friend want to express that she is stupid for giving me a chance to meet again while I am still the same and not "performing"?)

I was really stunned that time.

I worried too much.

But I wondered what I could do in that small space (in the car).

The only thing was talking and talking or joking. (that is what I am still not good at)

The environment was not so good even though she took an initiative to change the radio stations for a nice song.

There was once a guy who told me that I should sit at the same direction of the girl who I would like to talk to.

In this way, I could see what she sees also.

He said I could start a conversation by referring to the things in our line of sight.

There was nothing much in the car and it was quite dark outside.

To me, I am not so used to talking so much if there were more than one person around me especially girls.

 That's not good!!!

We were so closed yet so "far"...

This time her best friend did not talk much to her.

It seemed like both of them were waiting for me to start a conversation and keep talking.

Grrrrr... I hate myself !!!

Eventually, we were just having some very very very casual talk while drinking.

My vocal classmate called for a drink.

I told him to go to Asia Cafe.

We were talking and playing with our phones also.

I think this is the trend nowadays.

I was so tired when I reached home at around 2 am.

I thought I wanted to update this post but I fell asleep half way @.@


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory