Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 3 - Waiting for U @Starbucks


Raining dinosaurs and Godzilla this morning. All wet @.@


Starbucks Card

Iced Green Tea Latte

Before I left office at around 6.20 pm, I switched on my broadband.

I was surprised to receive a message in Whatapps from Bubu.

She just said, "Hey".

It was about half an hour ago.

I replied, "Yes. How are you?"

She said, "I'm good. Just want to check out how are you."

I told her that I would be fake if I told her that I was fine.

Then, I found that her reply was weird.

She asked me, "You drink?"

I did not get what did she mean by that.

I called my buddy for help.

I am a novice in relationship thingy. @.@

We talked for about 1 hour... I parked my car at one of the bus stops in Cyberjaya >.<

I told him that I could not treat the girl I really like as any other ordinary girls.

What I did was all came from the bottom of my heart...

At times, I could not control it.

I wanted to give the best for her.

I wanted to make her happy whenever possible.

He told me that I should treat her as any other girls who I was not interested in.

He explained that the girl would feel less pressure and comfortable to be around me or go out with me.

He said I should not be too kind and too nice to her.

She would feel pressure and sometimes she might take it for granted.

He said I should know the "Kite Flying" theory.

Sometimes, I should care about her and sometimes, I should be "cool".

He said that this would give her some space to think as well as give her some freedom to do her own activities.

I asked him, "Don't you think this may cause her to think that I have lost my interest towards her if I don't contact her frequently, do you?"

He said, "That will not happen if I do something that is interesting at the beginning, which will make her to remember me even after a period of time. This may be a funny joke or a cold joke  or a magic trick or an interesting story. When you are telling a story and it reaches the climax, you should pause for a while by doing something else e.g. ordering a drink so that the people who are listening to it will feel the suspense of the story. This is proven to be effective in attracting the people who are listening."

 It seemed that I was still a long way to go with a lot more to be learned before I "graduated" from this "Relationship Course".

He said if a girl who did not contact him for some time and suddenly the girl contacted him back, he would immediately ask the girl for a date.

He said he had been doing that since last time.

I think I row my boat until Pacific Ocean already ~ ~

Back to my story... ^^

I sent her a message to ask her the meaning of "drink".

I asked her, "Do you mean that I consume alcoholic drink?"



Ngak ngak ngak...



No response...

After my conversation with my buddy, I gave it a try by asking her for a date.

I messaged her, "I will be at Starbucks. Would you like to have a drink?"

No reply yet...

I reached Starbucks at around 9 pm.

While I was parking in front of the shop, I hit my bumper against the staircase of a shop.

OMG!!! There were some scratches at both side of the bumper already. O.o

I went to the counter to order my drink.

The staff there seemed to remember me.

She asked me, "Is it Green Tea?"

I asked her whether there is a drink called "Iced Green Tea Latte".

She said, "Yes. What size do you want?"

I said, "Regular. Thanks."

I gave her a 50 MYR note and she helped me to reload the Starbucks Card.

As usual, I sat at the table that was near the entrance.

After a while... I received a reply from Bubu.

She said she was just finished her work and she asked me whether I wanted to join her for dinner instead.

I said, " Yes. But can you tell me the location?"

She sent me the address and a landmark.

I keyed in the address into my lousy Samsung Galaxy S2 (always hanged) and off I went to location.

I reached the area at about half an hour later but I could not find the shop.

She asked me whether I was really in Subang Jaya or I was in PJ. (I guessed she doubted me because I took so long to reach that area.)

I drove around but I was still unable to locate the shop.

She sent me a map with coordinates.

I parked my car there.

I was walking around by following the Google map.

It stated the shop was just 220 - 300 m from me but the arrow was not moving in the map while I was walking around. Crap >.<

I told her I could not find the place and suggested her to have a drink at the nearby Starbucks instead.

She asked me to go to the Starbucks and waited for her there but should not order any drinks.

She said, "We are dying to have a drink. We will go to the park for a drink. Do you keen to join?"

I said, "All right."

She asked me to wait for her at the Starbucks and she would come and find me.

I drove my car to follow her to go to the park.

At first, I thought "park" was a pub or a place to drink liquor.

Then, I thought she meant that a park was really a park.

I saw a big playground on my right.

She messaged me and asked me to park at the side just in front of the security guard post.

They (she and her best friend) would go home and take whatever alcoholic drink that was nice according to her.

I started to think, "What is the meaning before this invitation? Is she giving me a chance? Does she want me to confess to her tonight? Does she have something to tell me?"

"? ? ?" (>.<)"

I waited there until they were back.

They fetched me to the side of the playground.

She stepped onto some mud.

I offered her some tissues but she used the grass to clean it instead.

While we were walking to the playground, it started to rain lightly.

She suggested that we drank in the car instead.

We walked back to the car.

She opened the container that filled with the alcoholic drink.

I offered my help to open it for them but she had already opened it.

She poured some into each of the cups.

She said the bottle of alcoholic drink was brought back from her Japan trip four years ago.

I was s*cks!

I turned into a "stone" again.

I tried to talk and start a conversation with them but it did not end well.

There were silence here and there.

Moments of looking at each other without a word.

Cheers!

She poured the drink from her cup into mine twice.

Soon, I felt my face was a little hot.

I asked her, "How much is the content of alcohol in this drink?"

She said, "It's just 14%"

I told them I felt a little hot on my face already.

She said, "I think you cannot drink one la..."

I told her that I used to drink liquor with more than 50% alcohol content but I was still fine during that time.

Her friend said that even Whiskey is at most 50% alcohol content only.

I told them the liquor is called something like "Cordon Bleu".

Each of us finished the second cup.

She said, "Finish already can go home and sleep. Do you know how to go out from here and go back to PJ?"

She showed me the way...

I drove until SS15 area and stopped in front of Maybank.

I rested a while there.

I saw some police cars passed by.

Then, I received her message.

She said, "Good night. Road block???"

I told her, "It's not good. I am drunk.I don't know where is my home."

She said, "Oops... you so easily get drunk... you take care then. I want to sleep now."

I told her, "No. I am just joking. Night and thanks for the nice drink. ^^"

LOL... Can anyone please tell what is this about / advise me?

"? ? ?" =.="

6 comments:

  1. Wow bro, very hard to judge from one scenario, but I think your friend is a player cos he is absolutely right. That's why he's getting the chicks and you ain't!!

    Girls just hate guys without a backbone who is always so clingy and desperate. Show that you got a life that you are actually happy with and she can be a part of. Not mope around each day being all depressed. No girl wants to hang out with that kind of person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a player but I know some of these theories. I used to use on some girls previously but I always "die" on the hand of the one I really like. The "nice guy" from within me will definitely wins over the "evil guy". I appear to be clingy and desperate. Treat her nicely and truly show my love to her. All those theories I put a side and s*cks big time.

      Delete
  2. Next time you should call the shots. Be a man and think of something fun that you can do with her and suggest it. Or maybe even surprise her. She seems to be playing games with you, making you look like a fool, playing hide and seek. WTF. If you can't even drink then don't simply drink la =_= The ending is so lame wei.. No more acting like a drunk idiot plz. Now ur rating in her eyes will go down even lower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I wish I could... I can think of something that is fun but it's not easy to get her out and agree to join. I am not so easily drunk unless I drink beer, wine and liquor together. I used to go clubbing and speeding on the road but kinda tired of them already. But I will them once a while. I agree that life needs some excitement sometimes.

      Delete
  3. http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2526312

    U r the typical 'nice guy'. Boring!!! *yawn* She wants excitement but at the same time u should show her that u r dependable and responsible. Not easy, but that's how a girl's mind works. U gotta act more 'man', not soft soft kind. Be the ALPHA MALE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya. I'm a typical "nice guy" especially when I'm with the one I really like. Worse than the "normal" me. So careful in conversation until I don't even know what to say and ask. Think too much until there is long silence and not natural at all >.<
      Overly polite until a little fake. I can say I am not a totally so called nice guy but I am not a bad guy also. It's like a mixture of nice + jerk depending on the people I deal with. I am honest most of the time but I have my masks to disguise.

      Delete

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory