Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 1 - Waiting for U @ Starbucks





Last night was the first night I went back to this Starbucks after I met Bubu four months ago.

It was not so crowded.

I left my office at around 8.00 pm.

I reached there at around  8.30 pm by using NKVE and ELITE.

When I entered the shop, I saw a lady who looked like Bubu from the back.

Suddenly, I felt shocked and surprise.

I walked straight to the counter.

I was standing at the counter for a while and thinking I would like to try the "Iced Green Tea Latte".

I glanced through the big menu on the wall but I could not find it.

The staff there recommended me a new drink.

I said, "All right".

I was still thinking whether the lady was Bubu or not.

I thought, "Do I dare to approach her? How should I start the conversation?"

At that point I asked myself, "Do I really want to see her there? Why am I afraid? Is it because I scare of failure or rejection?"

On the other hand, I was missing her badly and I wished to meet her.

I took a peek at the lady from the counter.

She was not Bubu.

Then, I looked around for a seat that had a wall socket so that I could switch on my laptop.

I found it was relaxing in an environment like this.

It was a good environment for a writer.

My writing skill, language and vocabulary are not as good as a writer yet.

My English is simple and I do not write in a "flowery" way.

Thus, I am not a writer but I am a blogger :)

There was no sign of her...

At around 11.00 pm, the staff started to clean the tables and sweep the floor.

There were still some people in the shop.

I went back at around 11.30 pm.

2 comments:

  1. This story very exciting ler.. Pls keep writing ya Nicky!! >< Hopefully u'll bump into Bubu someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel. Please keep reading ^^

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory