Tuesday, May 25, 2010

KFC

Wisma KFC
KFC branch at Wisma KFC

Fast food? The food may be prepared in a short period. However, there may be a long queue before it is your turn to make an order. Just like what happened to me during lunch hour this afternoon. I had been waiting for about 20 minutes before I could make my order. There were seven people in the queue and I was the last person. Was it a long queue? Maybe it was considered to be a long queue. If the staff spent around 3 minutes to take order and prepare the food, then it would be around 20 minutes for the six customers in front of me. I wondered why KFC did not practise what was doing by McDonald. The staffs at the counters will take orders from the customers while the other staffs will prepare the food and send to the counters when they are done. (Not sure whether all the outlets are like this but a few outlets do not practise this). I was surprised as the outlet that I visited this afternoon was in Wisma KFC and it did not practise this. I also expected that this outlet would produce a more delicious meal but it happened to be ordinary and sometimes worse than other outlets.

KFC..Idaman Ku Selalu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory