Thursday, May 20, 2010

15 - 16 May 2010: Moving to new house

It was a tiring day. I just moved all my brother's and my things to the new place yesterday. It was near Taman Megah. I used my little Kelisa to carry all the things. I had to go back and forth for around seven times to move everything to the new room. Early this morning (16/05/10), I was woke up by my mother. Then, I had to unpacked my things and arranged to their places accordingly. It was a mess because we just simply put the things in the room after I moved from previous home at Bandar Utama 3. The toilet in new place was quite dirty. I went to buy the toilet bowl cover and changed myself. This was the first time I touch something so dirty with my bare hands. Yucks! About 5.00 pm, I drove both of my parents back hometown in my father's car. I changed the cartridge of the water filter after we reached home. The cartridge was so dirty. It was covered with mud. Obviously, the water in our planet Earth is getting more and more polluted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory