Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Accident...accident...accident... =.="

I had a minor accident just now. My brother was so shocked. I was emotionless. LOL.
The lousy driver wanted to turn right but she did not give signal earlier. Then, suddenly she made a turn. Luckily, I managed to break quickly but it was so close that I ended up hitting her bumper also. Both of the cars shook a little. She did not halt her car. Thus, I continued my journey as I thought it was not serious. I would be considered the wrong one because I hit her from the back. As soon as I reached the LRT, I went down to check the left side of the car. The bumper had some black scratches. I used my finger to rub them and they could be rubbed off but a little paint was wore out. My reaction was slower than normal just now. Maybe this was because I slept at 3.30 am and woke up at 6.30 am. Not enough sleep xD

Lesson of the day: Have a good night's sleep if you have to drive on the next day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory