Sunday, June 19, 2011

TM UNIFI

Finally, the Unifi technician will come to install Unifi for me after 1 month plus of waiting.

There are so many applicants in Petaling Jaya.

So EXCITED!

I'm subscribing to the VIP 5 package RM149 monthly, which is the cheapest among the three residential packages (VIP 5, VIP10 and VIP 20).

Installation fee of RM200 and equipments are waived now and first month subscription fee is waived also if subscribe through their online portal http://www.unifi.my/unifi/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=76&Itemid=206 (PROMOTION - LIMITED TIME... but don't know until when...)

I wonder whether the speed is as fast as it claims.

I can upload and download videos or photos in a short while without having to wait for "years". . .

Yeah!

I can also watch TV by using the IPTV box provided.

The general channels are included with additional of news channels, MTV channel and etc.

I called my brother to bring back the "antique" TV from my hometown to test on the IPTV box.

I planned to buy an flat screen TV but still struggling from choosing either LED TV or LCD TV.

The channels are all very smooth and clear.

Login page for Unifi IPTV.

It's called HyppTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory